Effective Date: March 16, 2015.
All iCarpool Riders and Drivers must comply with the following iCarpool User Code of Conduct (“Code of Conduct”). iCarpool reserves the right to update this Code of Conduct at any time without notice. This Code of Conduct is part of and incorporated into the Terms of Service (“Terms”) governing your use of the Service. Parts of the Terms affect this Code of Conduct, so be sure to review the Terms prior to using the Service. Capitalized terms not defined herein have the definitions set forth in the Terms. You should periodically review this Code of Conduct for changes.
You agree that you will not do or attempt to do any of the following:
– You must not use the Service to harm, threaten or harass another person, organization, or the Service or to break any laws.
– You will not upload, post, transmit, transfer, distribute or facilitate distribution of any content (including text, images, sound, video, data, information or software) or otherwise use the Service in a way that:
- Depicts nudity of any sort including full or partial human nudity or nudity in non-human forms such as cartoons, fantasy art or manga.
- Incites, advocates, or expresses pornography, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity, hatred, bigotry, racism, or gratuitous violence.
- Misrepresents the source of anything you post or upload, including impersonation of another individual or entity.
- Provides or creates links to external sites that violate these terms.
- Includes content that is protected by intellectual property laws, rights of privacy or publicity, or any other applicable law unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
- Is intended to harm or exploit minors in any way.
- Invades anyone’s privacy by attempting to harvest, collect, store, or publish private or personally identifiable information, such as passwords, account information, credit card numbers, addresses, or other contact information without their knowledge and willing consent.
- Is illegal or violates any applicable local and national laws.
- Threatens, stalks, defames, defrauds, degrades, victimizes or intimidates an individual or group of individuals for any reason; including on the basis of age, gender, disability, ethnicity, sexual orientation, race or religion; or incites or encourages anyone else to do so.
- Harms or disrupts, or intends to harm or disrupt, another Driver’s or Rider’s computer or would allow you or others to illegally access software or bypass security, including but not limited to spamming.
- Contains advertising for money making schemes, discount cards, credit counseling, online surveys or online contests.
- Misleads other Drivers or Riders by providing inaccurate information.
– You may acquire personally identifiable information about other Riders or Drivers while using the Service. You may not disclose any personally identifiable information of another user you acquire using the Service to any third party without the consent of such other user after adequate disclosure with the exception of reporting unlawful activity to iCarpool or to authorized law enforcement personnel.
If iCarpool suspects any violation of this Code of Conduct, iCarpool may institute legal action and cooperate with law enforcement authorities in bringing legal proceedings against violators. iCarpool may install, implement, manage, and operate one or more software, monitoring, or other solutions designed to assist in identifying or tracking user activities that iCarpool considers to be illegal or a violation of this Code of Conduct. iCarpool reserves the right to terminate access to any application or service or remove user content at any time, with or without notice.
To report a violation of this Code of Conduct, please contact iCarpool at: email@example.com.